Karma installation is too easy but before require to install Node.js because Karma runs on Node.js and is available via NPM.
The version for Macintosh, Macintosh Installer node-v5.1.0.pkg (28/11/2015), it’s very simple to install.
- This package will install node and npm into /usr/local/bin
- Node was installed at: /usr/local/bin/node
- NPM was installed at: /usr/local/bin/npm
- Make sure that /usr/local/bin is in your $PATH (echo $PATH in console)
Karma can be installed in two way:
- Global “System-Wide” Installation
- Local Installation
I prefered the first way, Global Installation, npm install -g karma, with privilegies of administrator.