Relish helps your team get the most from Behaviour Driven Development (BDD). Publish, browse, search, and organize your Cucumber features on the web.
Relish’s benefits are:
- Documentation that works – Gorgeous, trustworthy, living documentation from your executable Cucumber or Specflow features.
- Find anything fast – Fast, comprehensive search index of all your projects’ documentation.
- Safe and sound – Private projects, SSL as standard.
- Read it how you like – Print it, create a beautiful PDF* or browse on the web.
- See the bigger picture – Organize your acceptance tests to read like a traditional specification document. Customise navigation. Add markdown pages.
- Stay up to date – Track progress with RSS or email summaries of changes*.
Relish Quick Start Guide
Publishing is done from the command-line, using the relish gem.
Install the gem:
gem install relish
Create a project:
relish projects:add my-best-project
or, if you want a private project:
relish projects:add my-secret-project:private
Write some documentation, by adding some markdown or Cucumber feature files in the features directory.
Push the documentation to Relish:
relish push my-best-project
Go and admire your features at http://relishapp.com/`username`/my-best-project
collab # list the collaborators for a project
config # display the contents of your options file
help # show this usage
projects # list your projects
versions # list the versions for a project